Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Teaching Writing

In my case, it is very hard to follow the writing techniques, specially because I have never learnt them all. Connecting all the ideas and finding the right words is very complicated for me. Even I enjoy writing and expressing or communicating my ideas, I do not usually know how to start when I have no ideas. Once I start writing, finding characters and solving problems become easy.


I have not taught writing as a class itself, my students are too young to be able to write a composition. With them, I have only started with basic sentences, main ideas and 2 or 3 detail sentences. I usually try to apply some techniques when they have no idea of what to write about and how to organize their ideas. I’m still working on that because they usually do not use complete sentences when writing. So I hope next year I can work on their writing techniques in a better way.

You will find some activity ideas and the importance of writing in my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment